Monday, July 13, 2015

Chalk Walk 2015

This past weekend was Chalk Walk.  It is always the second weekend of July and a whole lot of fun.  I had a great time this year and part of that I think is because I felt better than I have for a few years.  I may still be at the beginning of my weight-loss but I sure could tell I am getting healthier.  I had more energy and a lot less pain after kneeling on asphalt for 2 days.  It made me happy to know that all the exercise is helping!


Chalk Walk is the one time each year that I am okay with a full body picture because I want a photo with my piece.  So here are the previous 6 years.


I can't tell a huge difference from 2009-2012, but I for sure gained weight during pregnancy and after in 2013 & 2014 :(


 My picture this year is with a 32 pound weight loss.  My goal is for next years picture to show a noticeable difference!  I did have a lot more confidence this year and I actually didn't hate every picture taken of me during Chalk Walk which is an accomplishment in itself.  I can see a difference in my size and my legs are starting to look really good.  So, by this time next year I'll hopefully be all about getting my picture taken!


I am so happy with the progress I have made so far

No comments:

Post a Comment