Sunday, June 21, 2015

14 Days into the Whole 30

I am nearly halfway through the Whole 30.  I am pretty impressed I have made it this far because the first week was killer!  Started with horrible headaches and nausea for nearly a week while I was detoxing from all the sugar, now I am just really tired :/  Everything I have read says I'll start to get my energy back soon plus even more energy, so I am hoping that is true.  On a great note since starting the whole 30 I have lost 18 pounds for a total of 23 pounds lost!  Yay!


One of the hardest parts about making this lifestyle change is teaching myself how to cook.  I have never been a great cook anyways, but learning how to cook healthy without cheese, milk or bread is even more difficult to figure out.  I am trying though and pretty soon I will hopefully know how to make lots of yummy healthy food!



Tried making sweet potato fries, I found I am not a huge fan of sweet potatoes, but my little brother ate what I didn't so I guess I didn't do a bad job making them ;)

In the exercise department I have been going to Aqua Zumba twice a week other than this past week where lighting decided the outdoor class at the pool just wasn't happening.  Next I am going to start walking and teach myself how to jog!  There is an indoor public track so on rainy days I won't have an excuse to not do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment