Saturday, June 6, 2015

Tomorrow is Day 1


I am doing Whole 30 starting tomorrow!  Today I spent a couple hours preparing my food for the week.  I roasted veggies for the first time in my life, they are actually pretty good.  I also made 7 decent sized salads with extra veggies chopped up in them and 7 chicken breasts.  It may sound weird to eat the same thing for 7 days in a row, but I know by having at least 2 meals a day I can simply grab out of the fridge it will make the next 30 days much more doable.  Hopefully once I get in the habit I'll plan and prepare my meals long after these 30 days are up :)  I had an adorable helper today as I am sure to have every week.  Here she is eating Cauliflower like an apple.


When I went grocery shopping I picked up a couple salad dressings with no preservatives, sugar or anything else I didn't want in it.  Along with a couple snack bars which have ingredients that sound yucky to me like Dates, but I am sure if I am hungry enough and I'll end up trying one.  My plan is to make a fruit and greens smoothie for breakfast each day.  I am determined I'll be successful the next 30 days, I am just curious as to how the prepared food will be by day 7.  I might end up needed to prep like 3 or 4 days at a time, we will see!

This past Thursday I attended the first Aqua Zumba of the season.  I am very proud of me for taking the first step!  I was nervous to go, but it turned out to be a lot of fun and quite a workout.  I'll be there(weather permitting) every Monday and Thursday night for the summer :)


 Yesterdays weight, hopefully that starts to change now that I am completely focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment