Monday, April 27, 2015

What's up doc?



Today I saw a doctor for the first time since my daughter was born 3 years ago.  I finally forced myself to make an appointment because I have been having some major health issues as a result of my weight.  It actually wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be and the doc is really nice and easy to talk to.  My weight on their scale was 286.  She gave me some medicine to help me with my immediate health issue and hopefully I'll start feeling well enough to get walking in the next week.  At a later appointment the doctor is going to do a couple blood tests to see how my thyroid is and if I am diabetic.  Then I guess we will go from there.  Hopefully by my next appointment eating better and exercising has started to pay off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment