Wednesday, November 18, 2015

What's your WHY?


I joined an online support group and today we were asked to answer the following.  "Finding your Motivation, WHY you will actually follow through".

The short answer is for my daughter.  I want to be there for her when she grows up.  I want to be there for her now.  I want to be a good role model for her.  I want to be an inspiration for her.  I want to be in pictures with her.  I want to be able to run and play with her and keep up with her for years to come.

I will also do this for me.  I want to have my confidence back.  I want to be able to do what I want without a fear of if I physically can.  I want to be able to buy whatever clothes I want and for them to have my size in them.  I want to be healthy and live a long life so that not only can I see my daughter grow up but I get to meet all my grandchildren, nieces and nephews one day.

I will do this for my future.

I will do this because going back is not an option.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Great "why" that will drive you to your goal. Love that you are sharing it with others. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete